- 0rbiting-pluto reblogged this from electronicmuze
- mdtepsic likes this
- masahikono reblogged this from electronicmuze
- senninmemos reblogged this from electronicmuze
- dualdent likes this
- anscenic42 reblogged this from kopiikat
- kopiikat reblogged this from electronicmuze
- kopiikat likes this
- swamui9 likes this
- azsa reblogged this from azuma75
- azuma75 reblogged this from electronicmuze
- clwntr00per reblogged this from electronicmuze
- si7 likes this
- analog-blog likes this
- nofaithinscience likes this
- electronicmuze posted this
Follow me on Twitter If you like
Simply put I’m an avid music listener, devotee, and follower. I love it so much that I decided to develop this blog dedicated to every musical artist and band that I enjoy.
I hope to enlighten any potential listeners that may be out there on some great music.
This also serves as a great way to put all of my musical ideals and thoughts out to the world. High hopes for your appreciation
Here is a link to some of my material. Like it or not:
If you're up for sharing musical ideas, or just wish to contact me feel free to send an email to (((((email@example.com))))) Cheers.
※A blog dedicated to all electronic music and anything else that might cross my mind in the realm of sound... Along with the occasional release here and there.※
Minitaur is a powerful, compact Analog Bass Synthesizer that features a classic one knob per function design. It is the first instrument in the Taurus family that does not have foot pedals. At only 8.5” x 5.25” and less than 3lbs, the Minitaur puts legendary analog Moog bass into a package designed to fit seamlessly into today’s performance and production environments. There are no confusing or convoluted menus to dig through. Plug in a MIDI controller or hook it up to your computer and start playing immediately.